Victims of Electronic Assault/Harassment
(Known as Targeted Individuals (TI’s)
Common health effects from Electronic Assault/Harassment – View here
- Disclaimer I am not a medical professional or healer – the below information is based on my own research and personal experience of using these techniques.
- (“DISCLOSURE – To help fund this site to keep it up and running, Organised Crime of Covert Electronic Assault, Stalking & Surveillance NZ.com may get commissions for purchases made through various links and/or banners on this site.”)
I am a victim of Electronic Attacks/Assault in New Zealand and have found the below methods to be very beneficial to alleviate pressure/swelling, tension/aches/pains & the un-natural electrical current in my head/face and various body parts that electronic assault/harassment creates.
This technique below is a simple type of massage that you can do to yourself standing up, sitting down, in bed or even in the bath.
The lymphatic system is the bodies Detoxification and the immune system hub. If it is not working properly (clogged), a wide range of illnesses can develop. I will write about this in more detail later on down this page.
1: Fever, acute infection, early onset inflammatory disease. You need to wait until the acute phase is over and the fever is broken.
Head – Neck & Behind the Ears
Head – Neck & Behind the Ears
(Be sure NOT TO apply too much pressure when doing this technique)
- Manual lymph drainage is a gentle technique (not like a standard massage) – NOTE: Too much pressure on the lymph nodes can cause thickening.
- Apply the massage slowly.
- This applies to any area of the body that you apply the Lymphatic drainage massage to.
- When you apply the lymph massage strokes – Always apply the strokes toward the heart/chest area. Never do the strokes in the opposite direction.
- Performing the lymph massage in the bath or shower is a good routine to get into.
- YOU WILL NEED TO do this massage regularly for the best results
Various Parts of the Body
After the Lymph Massage
(1) It’s important to drink plenty of water (hot water is best) after doing these massages, as it helps to move the toxins out of your body.
(2) For some of you – You may experience flu-type symptoms soon after performing the lymph massage. This is the bodies way of removing the toxins in your body, and often subsides when the bulk of the toxins have left your body. Performing the lymph massage regularly stops this after effect.
(3) Regular exercise will also help to keep the lymph fluid flowing.
(4) Eat a healthy diet that includes, leafy greens, berries to help the lymph fluid to flow out of your body.
The Lymphatic System & What It Does
The lymphatic system is very complex and it is made up of lymphoid organs, lymph nodes, lymph ducts, lymph capillaries, and lymph vessels that make and transport lymph fluid from tissues to the circulatory system. It is a major part of the immune system. The three main functions of the immune system are to:
- Remove excess fluid from body tissues
- Absorb fatty acids and subsequently transport fat as chyle to the circulatory system
- Produce immune cells such as lymphocytes and monocytes
The lymphatic system is not a closed system and the movement of the lymph fluid moves with low pressure due to functions such as peristalsis, valves, and the milking action of skeletal muscles. Lymph fluid only ever travels in one direction.
As the lymph fluid moves through the body, it collects waste products and toxins and disposes of them through the bladder, bowel, lungs, and skin.Read more
- The lymph system is twice the size of the circulatory system.
- Has twice as much lymph vessels than blood vessels
- Holds twice as much (lymph) fluid (pale fluid)
Detox, Cleansing & Drainage of Your Lymphatic System
Dr Douillard gives a good overview of the lymphatic system, how to detox it and the importance of including plenty of green leafy foods, berries, red foods (particularly beets) and regular exercise into your daily routine.
He strongly emphasizes to eat to the seasons (eat foods that are in the current season) – You can learn more about eating to the seasons -SEE 3 Season Diet.
(Some insight By Dr Douillard)
(many are not taught about how important it is to look after the lymphatic system)
- We are prescribed a statin drug to lower the cholesterol to prevent heart disease.
- Told to alter our diet to low cholesterol forming foods – to also help lower the cholesterol levels.
(However, this doesn’t treat the associated CAUSES of the high cholesterol)
Signs of A Clogged
- Headaches/head pains/migraines
- Brain fog
- Aching & strained muscle feeling for no apparent reason
- Puffy eyes
- Chronic sinusitis
- Loss of energy
- Recurring infections/viruses, tonsillitis, sore throats, constipation
- Heart disease
- Eczema and other skin conditions
- Chronic fatigue
- Lower back – pain
- General depression
Please Seek Advice from a
Health Care Professional
What Can Cause a Clogged Lymphatic System
- Lymph vessel or nodes removed (re: in surgery – often done on cancer patients)
- Radiation – overexposure
- Radiation treatment for various forms of cancer
- Trauma from burns, liposuction, tattooing, injuries, surgery, obesity, heart or circulatory disease
- Emotional shock
- Exposure to Parasites found in tropical climates
Note: Targeted Individuals experience constant ongoing /high levels of exposure to electromagnetic radiations and burns (particularly internal burns) associated with direct targeting from electromagnetic weaponry systems – contributing largely to a sluggish lymphatic system arising. More about electromagnetic technologies Here.
Targeted Individuals not only experience horrendous attacks and side effects from these weaponry systems, they also experience a lot of other abuses – To get an overview of what a Targeted Individual experiences – See – View here or See this Free E-book ‘What Happened to Eileen?’ (short story about what a Targeted Individual endures (e-booklet) with credible links to back-up tactics used)
More information on vitamins & minerals that help the lymph system – Here.
Article posted February 2014
Updated September 2019