Information you give us
We collect personal information about you when you fill out, Organised Crime of Covert Electronic Assault – NZ surveys or communicate with us. This personal information may include your name, contact details, email address, home or mailing address, age, gender and other details you supply. This information is kept confidential, unless you have given written consent for it to be passed on to other parties or unless a court order is served for the information.
We may use anonymous or ‘non-personally identifiable’ information:
To assist us in getting statistical information of Electronic Assault victims.
Information from your use of our website
We receive information when you interact with and use our website. We use Google analytic tools to help us track the effectiveness of our website. This tool helps us gather information such as what browser and operating system you use, the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, search terms, your location and what content is viewed when visiting our website.
Third party service providers & advertisements:
Organised Crime of Covert Electronic Assault NZ.com receives commission payments from the displayed advertisements by various advertising companies including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. These third party links and advertisements may collect anonymous information about your visits to the website on which such advertisement/links is placed, your interaction with these ads and the products and services offered through the use of a cookie (such as a Google Analytics or Double Click cookie) pixel tag, web beacon or other web technologies. We, Google and other selected marketing organizations (including social media buttons), may use this anonymous information to inform, optimize and provide targeted advertisements of interest to you.
We have no control over the privacy policies of such third parties and we encourage you to review such policies prior to providing any information to or purchasing goods or services from such third parties.
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our website or to indicate when a cookie is being set.
- If you set your browser to reject all cookies …
- You may not be able to use all of the features and functionalities of our website.
How to Manage/Block Cookies
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you:
- How to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies,
- How to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie,
- Or how to disable cookies altogether.
- Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer.
Instructions for Cookie Management with the popular Web Browsers:
- Google Chrome: Manage Cookies and Site data in Chrome
- Firefox: Firefox Help: Firefox’s Cookie Options
- Internet: Explorer Delete and manage Cookies
- Opera: Security, Privacy and Cookies in Opera
- Safari: Safari Help Managing cookies