Psychiatrist, Amin A. Muhammad Gadit has spoken out through an article he wrote (2009) in the Journal of Pakistan Medical Association, about the debilitating and often fatal effects of Bio-electromagnetic weapons.
He States: The public are largely unaware that they exist, because these weapons operate by stealth and leave no physical evidence.
Electromagnetic weapons (also known as microwave technology) have been tested on human beings for decades – By widely dispersing on involuntary human test-subjects, and vehemently attacking their credibility.
He continues to say:
Of late, there are reports of a new and dreadful invention of weapons of violence that are called Bio-electromagnetic Weapons. According to the description by an Institute of Science in Society, these weapons…
- Operate at the speed of light.
- Can kill, torture and enslave without making physical appearance.
He further adds that…
- Voices and visions, daydreams and nightmares are the most astonishing manifestations of this weapon system.
- It is also capable of crippling the human subject by limiting his/her normal range of movement, causing acute pain the equivalent of major organ failure or even death, and interferes with normal functions of human senses.
- It can cause difficulty with breathing and induce seizures besides damage to the tissues and organs.
- Through this form of terrorism, it is possible to persuade subjects that their mind is being read; their intellectual property is being plundered and can even motivate suicide or murder.
- Pulsed Energy Projectiles (PEPs) are another form of weaponry that is used to paralyze a victim with pain. According to Peter Philips, a scientist from USA, circumstances may soon arrive in which anti-war or human right protestors suddenly feel a burning sensation akin to touching a hot skillet over their entire body.
- Simultaneously they may hear terrifying nauseating screaming, which while not produced externally, fills their brains with overwhelming disruption.
Full article below by Dr Amin A. Muhammad Gadit or See – Terrorism and Mental Health – The Issue of Psychological Fragility.
More about Electromagnetic Weapons
It is important to note, these weaponry systems are also known as Non-lethal weapons, Less than lethal weapons, Electronic warfare weapons, Bio-electromagnetic weapons, Psychotronic Weapons, Sonic weapons, and are usually run from a remote source using various pulsed electromagnetic frequencies, making them the perfect weapon that leaves its mark without a trace.
The chosen target/s cannot see it coming but definitely feel the effects of these invisible torture/murder weapons. Due to the secrecy and sophistication of these weaponry systems, targets (also known as Targeted Individuals) are often ignored or maimed as mentally ill by the majority of health care professionals.
(“DISCLOSURE – To help fund this site to keep it up and running, Organised Crime of Covert Electronic Assault, Stalking & Surveillance NZ.com may get commissions for purchases made through various links and/or banners on this site.”)
The Mind Has NO Firewall
1998 – Military Journal – By Timothy L Thomas
Excerpt: The human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors.
- They include, but are not limited to, the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart, and peripheral nervous system, the signals sent from the cortex region of the brain to other parts of our body, the tiny hair cells in the inner ear that process auditory signals, and the light-sensitive retina and cornea of the eye that process visual activity.
- We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated.
- Examples of unplanned attacks on the body’s data-processing capability are well-documented. Strobe lights have been known to cause epileptic seizures.
- Not long ago in Japan, children watching television cartoons were subjected to pulsating lights that caused seizures in some and made others very sick.
- An entirely new arsenal of weapons, based on devices designed to introduce subliminal messages or to alter the body’s psychological and data-processing capabilities, might be used to incapacitate individuals.
- These weapons aim to control or alter the psyche, or to attack the various sensory and data-processing systems of the human organism. In both cases, the goal is to confuse or destroy the signals that normally keep the body in equilibrium.
Full article by Timothy L Thomas The Mind Has No Firewall
Voices In My Mind
KMIR News 12/11/12